The Daphne AL real estate market is one of the strongest on the Eastern Shore. As a matter of fact, according to the Baldwin County Report, there were more single family homes sold in Daphne in December than all other cities except for Foley.
Each month on this site you’ll see the overall picture of how the market conditions are doing in Daphne. This is great information to have whether you are buying or selling a home in Daphne.
BELOW YOU’LL SEE:
- How many homes that are for sale
- Homes that have sold
- Average prices
- Days on the market
- Listing to selling price ratio
Real Estate Market Update for Daphne
- 280 homes for sale
- Average list price – $357,086
- Average price per square foot – $130
- Average days on the market – 104
- Median house size – 2,634 square feet
Daphne real estate has something to offer for everyone. You’ll find small cottages, Craftsman style new construction, and large estates on beautiful grounds. As of this date, the most expensive home for sale is priced at $3,999,995 and the least expensive is $105,000.
Please contact me to discuss your real estate needs if you want to buy a new Daphne or list yours for sale.
SEARCH ALL HOMES FOR SALE IN DAPHNE BY PRICE
- 53 homes were sold
- Average list price – $252,149
- Average selling price – $247,843
- Median selling price – $227,900
- Selling to listing ratio – 98%
- Average days on the market – 66
- Price per square foot – $112
- Average square feet of homes sold – 2,211
With 1.7 closings every day in just January, you can tell that the real estate market is very active here. The largest home had 4,258 square feet and the smallest offered 538 square feet. The most expensive home sold for $505,000 and the least expensive was $79,500. Although prices have increased over the past year, Daphne is still in a buyer’s market. On average, buyers are able to realize 2% off of the list price.
If you are thinking about purchasing in the near future, please read Home Buyers in Daphne for more information.